Thursday, April 02, 2009

This is not Feed the Heights

Today's Preview section of the Chronicle directs readers to a new blog called Feed the Heights. But the Chron mistakenly listed the URL for this site.

This is not Feed the Heights. You can find it here.

It is an interesting new site. (It even has a manifesto!)

But since you are here, you also might like some of our posts about Heights-area restaurants:

Textile
Rainbow Lodge
Sweet Temptation
Bedford (by Epicurus) and Bedford (by anonymouseater)
Antidote Coffee
Vietnam Restaurant
Asia Market
Pink's Pizza
Chiloso's Taco House
Dragon Bowl
Shade
Triple A Restaurant and El Bolillo
Teotihuacan
Glass Wall (and Shade)

I don't even live near the Heights, but I am fascinated with its food scene. It was awful 5 years ago. But suddenly, it has some of the best restaurants in Houston.

So it is about time for a food blog that focuses just on the Heights. Good luck Feed the Heights.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry, the link error is all mine. Not sure how I made it while I copied and pasted URLS for my post, I managed to switch it out. I regret the mix-up and will write a correction to run in the paper.

Alison Cook

Unknown said...

Well, I spoke too soon. I checked my links on my blog post about Feed the Heights, and they both link to that site rather than yours. Not sure how the error occurred--how typical of me to blame myself instinctively. A correction will run. Again, sorry about the mix-up.

tshu said...

Thanks for the link love to the site and manifesto, and sorry for the confusion. Keep up the great work.

anonymouseater said...

Oh, it's no problem at all.

I'm just trying to do a public service by redirecting folks to the correct site.

bm pharmacy said...

Great links, some of them are really good places.

pharmacy said...

I agree, it is an interesting site, and by the way thanks bunches for the links you posted, I was looking for some Heights-area restaurants

afrodisiacos said...

There's no doubt, the guy is completely right.